Hey y’all! Let’s get straight to it.
1. If you clicked this post, you probably should stop loaning out money.
No one knows you better than you.
2. If you never get paid back, plus interest, you probably should stop loaning out money.
When I loan out money to family, I charge $5 every week until I get paid back. Trust me it adds up. ☺️
3. If no one ever loans you money when you need it, you should probably stop loaning out money.
This is why I made this post in the first place. There’s only two people that I can call on when I’m in need.
At one point I needed 700 dollars for a car emergency. No family member could help.
Money makes the world go ’round. So why in the world do we find ourselves just giving it away?! This post if for the doormats, the easily persuaded, the financancially unstable, and the broke.
Stop spending money you do not have. If you must spend it, spend it wisely.
A few tricks to help stop spending so much cash when you don’t have to.
- Plan before you shop.
- If you don’t have enough money for it, you don’t need it.
- Buy in bulk.
- Avoid credit cards.
- And finally, STOP LOANING OUT MONEY!
Good luck 👍